The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, February 28, 2005

Countdown to London: 5 Days Until Departure

I had my 2nd calculus 3 test this morning; I think it went well. I have my ECD 220 (RA class) mid-term this afternoon. I have a very busy day ahead of me...actually, a very busy week ahead of me. I made a schedule last night of what I will be doing by the hour this week--that's how packed it is! There are blocks of time that I am not in class, or in a meeting, or at an event, that will probably be consumed by homework. I decided to take a break from studying right now to write on this thing because it's been a few days without something new. But other than this, I am going to be super busy until 10 pm tonight! Please note that my day started at 8 AM with my calc test. Tomorrow, I start again at 8 AM, but hopefully I will have a break here and there to just sit down and take a deep breath. The week or two after spring break will be like this too. Anyone reading this that is familiar with NCSSM terminology--this is like the last week of 3rd quarter. Except that last week was like this and the two after spring break will be like this too. So, a month of "last week of 3rd quarter"--I'm busy. Don't think this is complaining though--I might complain every now and again because I miss the days of kindergarten when you went to school and played and napped and then came home and played and went to bed. But, I am staying pretty organized right now, and I am making a big point to not lose a lot of sleep (me tired = more stress). So, I'm good. I just might not have much time to talk to anyone.

Let me know how you kids are doing--I'd like to hear from you and reading it up here might be the easiest way to do it because I am trying to limit time on AIM where I am just sitting and talking and not doing much else.

I looooooooooooooove you guys
and dang it's raining, at least I have swimming next :o)
JMM

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2005 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys... Long time no talk to... well its good to see everyone is doing well! As for me i am hangin' in there... i like to read these little things to see what ya'll crazy people are up to. I am working my butt off as i always do and my kids are keeping me busy. I have been readin' the stuff about camp and seems like it is goin' to be very excitin'. I will be in clinton all summer so i might come and visit a couple of times. I am also working breakaway and ACS... so that will be a blast... i have 9 months til i gradeate from college and then its to the beach i go... if ya'll want to get at me the screen name is a new one mattseals04 drop me a line... sorry for being so long... Have fun in London Jordan!!:)
Matt Seals

 
At 3/01/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

Exactly how can one be a "wort of a rapper" jordan. :) just playing...

well lady...you know i am jealous of the lovely trip you will be taking, but my overseas ventures will take place soon enough...i know that you are going to have a WONDERFUL time, just dont forget to bring me back a good looking British chap...you know...as an early birthday present or something.

I cant believe you are leaving in just 4 days...thats insane...dont forget to take plenty of pictures and clean underwear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home