The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, February 21, 2005

Word for the Wise

Don't stay up until 3 AM if you have an 8 AM class. It's not a good idea. In fact, you will probably sleep through your 8 AM class. Kids, just don't do it. It's not worth it.

Oh, dag, so I'm just staring off into space. I am going to fall asleep in class today. I mean, I made it through English ok...but ECD 220 this afternoon is going to kill me. I don't think I will be able to make it. I have swimming next....I hope I don't fall asleep in the pool.

Man, I'm a retard. I'm going to be so busy for the next month, I shouldn't start losing sleep now. I procrastinated for a good, oh, I don't know, 3 hours last night--and THEN had to finish a paper. Good grief.

Sigh
I hope you all have a great Monday
And, I hope that this "case of the Mondays" doesn't turn into a case of the Tuesdays too.
<3
Jordan M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home