The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, February 13, 2005

out of it

I must admit, going to dinner with jordan last night really sparked my enthusiasm for this summer. Don't get me wrong...I was enthused beforehand...but now...wow. In telling me about all that you guys are discussing and looking forward to doing, I sat down and thought how wrapped up in my own stuff ive been lately, that I havent even taken that much time to ponder what I wanted camp to be this summer. I think i just looked at it like i did every other summer. But last night I realized, with this much enthusiasm, it should, and will be so much more. I mean wow, to see you go out planning all of these themes...im amazing and awe-struck. Someday, possibly, I hope to fill the tracks you guys leave behind as totally awesome and amazing counselors.
-Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home