The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Stop the stupid wind

So, last week we had some gorgeous days here in Rock Hill and then it had to go get all gross and rainy the past few days and today its soooooo windy that its just miserable to walk outside. arg...where is the spring? its the first of march i DEMAND 75 degree weather with beautiful sunny skies...just kidding, although it would be nice.

so I havent really posted anything substantial in here in awhile so i figured i would give it a go before i curl up in my bed and sleep until dance class.

Things are going pretty well for me, I am incredibly tired because i stayed up way late making myself finish writing a paper that was due this morning...i just couldnt muster up any motivation. I still have that 15 page research paper i need to start tackling.

I was talking to Jordan cauley earlier today and he was talking about how he was looking back at some of the old entries in here and just laughing at how silly we are, and it hit me, like I had never thought of it before, how lucky we all are, just to be friends and have fond memories to look back on. We really must know each other when we grow up because I have this plan that each and every one of you must babysit my children at some point.

hehe i really dont have anything to say, but praise God, he's really been working in me and just teaching me how to just let Him speak, quiet myself, its a good thing.

peace out kids I love you all from the bottom of my heart!!!!
-brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home