The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, May 09, 2005

...so close

So, today i went on a run, and the whole time i was thinking "if this was a drill, i would have to run faster" Sorta weird. But anyways - im really excited about camp this year. i've just had the time to read what all of you had said about this summer, and I could not agree more. Truely the summer should have more support and more prayer. Micah's idea about the new person each week is genius! I strongly support that. Also, I suggest not pointing out the fact that junior staff are junior staff. Just getting out of that phase, I know how annoying that can be. So, instead of pointing out the fact that they are doing dishes or such, lets praise their work instead. With that, I love you all and cant wait to see you
-Petra

4 Comments:

At 5/10/2005 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, I always thought it stood for "Jesus to the staff"...or something like that. No wonder I'm not allowed to start threads. Well, I'm going to have Gene make me J-staff for a week. See y'all in a few. Be blessed.

-Micah

 
At 5/11/2005 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard somewhere that you cant judge a person (or what they are doing) until you've walked in their shoes. I completely agree because you dont always know how hard, or easy, their job is. That is why im excited about being j-staff. That would be so exciting for you, Micah, to be j-staff.

 
At 5/11/2005 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt they could cut my pay anymore:) Besides, I've walked in y'alls shoes...I washed dishes a few times and I scrubbed a few feet of algea off the pool. It's a hard life...

 
At 5/12/2005 2:03 PM, Blogger ME said...

Yeah :-) I got that expierence open house weekend! The algae and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home