The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, October 30, 2005

a little prayer, por favor

hey all,
I just wanted to ask if you guys could do some praying for me; I spent a good 3 hours tonight talking to a friend of mine, Scott Boone. And, through the conversation, God really pointed out some things that I've been justifying and/or ignoring for quite a while. I feel like, in a way, as if I've become a bit like the Pharisees of Jesus' day. I know how to live, and what to do to walk with God, and I listen to God and so on...but along the way, I've become self-righteous and judgmental. I need to learn what it really means to just honestly love people instead of guaging where they stand with God and so on. I could go into a lot of detail, but I'd rather not on this blog. If you want to know more, I'd love to tell you all about it, so just give me a call or IM me. Or, I'll be seeing some of you in a couple of weeks, and I can tell you about it then. I just ask that you be praying for me in the meantime that God loosens my grip on my pride.

love you all
Jordan M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home