The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, October 15, 2005

up up and away

So again really busy, but I have had a chance to stop and breath tonite, while in Chicago. It has been an awesome trip so far and has been beyond expectations. I have found a new love for the city. I miss everyone from camp a whole bunch and I love you all. I hope that college is going well for our Petra and Stephen. Life has been good. Right now I am having to battle it out with my pregnant professor who has mood swings that change as quick as the gas prices, and having projects that are very similar to mine that I had during my first year. I know already that Monday is going to be one long day when we get back, because there is no way I can catch up on my sleep while here. Adios mi amors.
Heather Ray
Fly with Christ

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heather ray you should talk up here more often - i like hearin' from ya. it's good to hear that you are doing well, and that you are staying busy at school (my mom always says that if you're busy, you're staying out of trouble). Give us an update on how you are doing spiritually, and with friends at school. Are you plugged in with a Bible study and a campus ministry?

Post a whole thing on this blog about you and Jesus...and if you need some prayers, we're your people.

love you lady
jordan m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home