The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

coaching

first off I thought I forgot the password :-p

But anywho, I am going to be the assistant coach (Jeremy Menzel who is working this summer is the head coach), at a middle school for soccer here in Pitt County! It is going to be so much fun, and I am so stoked to be able to work with kids without it being a must because of Teaching Fellows. I am going to be the keeper coach for the most part. Just wanted to let you peeps know what was going on. Other than that just school work and an unlimited number of essays and reading assignments, with some Gears of War shoved in their sometimes :-D.
Hope every1 is well!
lata playas

-stephen

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude thats awesome!!!!!!!! That really is exciting. It will definitely be lots of fun and you'll have HUGE influence on those kids' lives besides making them awesome keepers. Kids are rewarding....

--L-Diggy

 
At 2/01/2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Stephen that really is cool! I'm proud of you, pal. You're going to do great.

Jordan Cauley, you make me laugh. We should get together sometime when I get back. I'm also listening to Jack Johnson right now, and that makes me think of you ;)

Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home