The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Its pretty dern cold out der

I like heating and insulation.
Due to the keen observations of my sister-in-law, Heather, she and my oldest brother, Nate, stumbled upon our website. So, while we havent advertised this sucker for reasons previously discussed outside of the site, we still have managed to attract active readers. Actually i dont know how much they'll read it, but they at least read it a few times... I talked to da bro last night, and it seems that since i visited this site on their computer while i was at their house it got in their explorer's history and Heather stumbled upon it.
I've been ballin it up a lot lately. Its been a good time, except for the last game i played yesterday. The guys we ended up playing a pickup game with were really nice, except for one dude. And that was the dude i was matched against. He had an attitude problem. This one time he thought he'd just grab my shirt and hold onto it for a while, so i had to knock his hand away. And i never fouled him or talked any junk the whole game, but suddenly he started getting really angry at me and going "whatchu talkin about man you aint done nuthin." I just told him to chill out cause i didnt do anything, which made him more angry. I also only scored like once or twice because he hacked the crap out of me every time i shot and woulda scored. He almost took my head off once. So i punched him in the face. And laughed at him as he cried on the ground. And then he tried to run away, but i dragged him down again. And then beat him. And then i decided to help him up...to beat him again. And then i helped him up again...to hug him. I didnt get fouled anymore after that.
Anyways, after i start practicing more and show how thug i am by beating down my opponents, good ole Herb will be begging me take a scholarship.
Hope ya'll are doing well, being blessed.

Luke

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2005 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Did you seriously beat the crap out of the kid.. ;) Or is this post just because you are bored and have nothing else to write about?? But those kids who are like that really do get on my nerves... laters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home