The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, January 24, 2005

Murphy Brown

Did you guys ever watch that show? It just came on, and I realized that it has been forever since I have watched it.

Bible study was great tonight. Diana and Allison (my BS leaders) gave us an outline of their plans for this semester. We are going to be studying Galatians and talking a lot about evangelism. And, they really want to challenge us in prayer and in leadership. They seem to really have plans to push us to do a lot more praying and taking the lead in Bible study. I feel good about this semester in BS. :o)

I had my first program tonight; it was just a floor meeting to let everyone who didn't know that I am the new RA. Drew (my co-RA) and I went to the Food Kitty and got ice cream and other junk food to eat. It was a brief program, but I think it went well.

Allison Bailey (my suitemate) has some things to say:
"STATE ROCKS, I'm older than all of you, and you suck." But she doesn't really mean the "you suck" part, she was only joshin' ya. She thinks she wants at camp this summer. If only she knew what it was really like ;). But really, I think she would be lots of fun. Besides, she lives in Fayetteville and she says we can stay at her house wheneeever we want. AND her sister wants to work at Express or something similar so, ladies, we can get a discount, wink wink.

OH and one more thing: I think we all need to really really really really put in A LOT of prayer for this summer--there is definitely a HUGE opportunity here for us to take advantage of--this could be our chance to really take Rockfish up a few steps spiritually. As in, it will be crazy-awesome with God's presence this summer if we petition Him and really have faith that He is going to rocks some boats and some lives this summer. So, with that said, let's pray it up.

Yo sistah
Jordan M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home