The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, January 28, 2005

Haven't Posted Here in Awhile

Hey Kids-

It has been awhile since I have posted in here so I thought I would just drop a little note and say hello.

Things have been going pretty well here at Winthrop...its frigging cold, which I am hating, although Wednesday was absolutely beautiful. Classes are going well. I talked to my psychology professor because I have a big research paper to write this semester and I wanted her help on deciding on a topic. WELL, we were talking and she asked what I wanted to do after I graduated and I told her I wanted to do something in youth ministry and SHE suggested writing my paper on children's concepts of God and moral development. I hadn't even thought of that, and now I am much more excited about the paper than I was before.

Oh, and I used TWO sets of risers in cardio sculpt yesterday which is like, for the experts and stuff, the real serious people, and I didn't die from it. Its a lot harder but it felt quite good afterwards so I think I shall continue.

As you all pretty much know, I am taking social dance this semester and I absolutely love it. I am not catching on to swing as well a I would like and I really need to find someone to practice with though because between classes I forget some stuff AND its just fun.

I have been ridiculously tired this week and I have a ton to do this weekend. Whoot whoot!

And just a few prayer requests: I dont know if you guys remember but back in November my grandpa had a stroke. Well I decided to give them a call and I talked to him and it was rather heartbreaking. I am pretty sure he wasnt too sure who I was. And things have been pretty crazy with therapy and medical stuff and its been wearing on my grandma. AND if you guys could just keep this catholic campus ministry I am trying to get started here at school in your prayers that would be great. It hasn't taken off quite as well as I had hoped so I am trying to keep spirits up and just let God take control.

Ok I'm out kids

-brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home